Monday, December 20, 2010

What a Holly Jolly Christmas

Yipee First post and not the last...I have a love for all things handmade and those little attention to details that no-one really looks at but you know they are there..I have recently had a new obsession of candy buffets and planning parties as a way to get together with friends and family..so my first party that will feature on my blog is my own First Annual friends and family christmas party..I actually started planning this about 3 months ago and i new i wanted a candy buffet to be a feature at our bash..

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

I Have put alot of little bits and pieces in there and also had some help from some great friends and family mainly one of my close friends Bec who made the biscuits, choclates and the Choclate ball tree and My Dad who made the santa clause cupcakes :) being a dessert table/ Candy buffet i recieved a lot of inspiration from alot of different blogs i wanted to have a red/white/green theme included Red Sherbet boms, Candy Canes, Peppermint candy and Rock Candy and Chocolate coloured balls..So all the lollies are of that color.
I absolutely love this container which i recently purchased from Target..I think its gorgeous but i am now on the hunt for more :)

I designed and created the labels myself from a background from mygrafico.com


I didnt take a clear photo of it but i also made twirling wands for the kids to play with they were a hit. Now i am on a mission to start organising my eldests 2nd birthday..I already have theme in mind so please stay tuned its only 2 months away thanks for stopping by





No comments:

Post a Comment