Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Belated Christmas





Christmas has always been my most loved and cherished times of the year...But now i have my two boys it has gone beyond love its an obsession to make sure everyone else has as much Christmas Spirit as i do :) and Christmas is not all about the presents but i think i did do pretty well myself this year earning a brand new spanking camera from santa.. It will help me soo much with my business and taking pictures of the boys and of course i had to test it out so here are a few pictures i have taken soo far :)




Nothing exciting at the moment but i might still need a couple of days to wear the christmas cheer off..and get to know my new treasure a little better..Have a wonderful day


1 comment:

  1. This is truly useful information on belated Christmas party. I am planning to arrange my birthday dinner and booked one of beautiful Chicago event venues. Hired a party caterer and they prepared yummy recipes for the party.

    ReplyDelete