Thursday, January 6, 2011

Here comes your Hot Poppin Popcorn

I have been trying to post for 2 days now and everytime i finish writing my speel my computer tells me that its bed time(has a hissy fit) So my title says it all we are having the circus come to our house in just over a months time for Ezra's 2nd birthday. I have already designed the invites and organised the cake design also started the loot tins (i found these gorgeous wiggle tins from peice of cake partes and celebrations) know i am looking for creative ideas for my next dessert buffet and also i just wanted to show off this cupcakes that i am defintly going to include on the table. are they not the cutest thing ever i am sooo sooo in love with them and i cant wait to show them off i wish i could remember who made them..i had pre purchased the popcorn cups before christmas and i still dont know why i did i must have been psychic because they are going to look super cute :)

My next birthday party wish list item is these little marshmellow sushi that i have found through
the decorated cookie..Im having one of my dear friends coming over so we can do a test run on these little babies. i just look at these and fall in love the are so gorgous and creativ..

Well i should keep on looking at this goldmine i call the internet :) have a smiley day



No comments:

Post a Comment